The Girl With Nothing ExtraThe Girl With Nothing Extra (1998) Season 1 Episode 004-A- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 374 times total.
- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, Elmyra, the Brain.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Russell Calabrese, Rob Davies.
- Produced By Liz Holzman, Charles M. Howell IV, John P. McCann, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard.
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles Howell.
- First Aired on November 07, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Brain tries to make Elmyra popular so that he and Pinky can work through her fame to take over the world.
Cartoon Production Information:
In his most recent attempt to take over the world, Brain wound up burning the lab down. The lab mice get donated to a pet shop, where they are seen and purchased by Elmyra. Once in Elmyra's care, Pinky and the Brain are doomed to have to put up with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Girl With Nothing Extra" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Girl With Nothing Extra? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!