The Blackguard SyndromeThe Blackguard Syndrome (1999) Season 2 Episode 213- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 234 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed, Alpha, Jeebs.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier, David Warner, Billy West.
- Directed By Jon Weisman, Greg Weisman.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Nathan Chew.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on February 06, 1999.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Aliens infiltrate Blackguard 1, the MiB's new space station, and plan to use its solar cannon against the Men in Black.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Blackguard Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Blackguard Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!