The Black Christmas SyndromeThe Black Christmas Syndrome (1998) Season 2 Episode 212- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 239 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier.
- Directed By Duane Capizzi.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Michael Goguen.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on December 12, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Elves seek the MiB's help when Santa is kidnapped. If Santa isn't found in time, Zed will have to deliver the toys to the children.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Black Christmas Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!