The Fmall Fmall World SyndromeThe Fmall Fmall World Syndrome (1998) Season 2 Episode 209- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 218 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed, Worm Guy.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier, Patrick Pinney.
- Directed By Duane Capizzi.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Michael Goguen.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on November 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Preparing to conquer Earth, the Fmeks break into MIB to get their tiny hands on a growth formula. They mistake one of the worms to be able to make the formula and capture him.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fmall Fmall World Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fmall Fmall World Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!