The Little Big Man SyndromeThe Little Big Man Syndrome (1998) Season 2 Episode 202- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 868 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier.
- Directed By Thomas Pugsley, Greg Klein.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Nathan Chew.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on September 19, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jay pursues tiny alien thieves and uncovers a plot to destroy the Arquillian home world.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee Jones character in the film) was back as a member of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Big Man Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Big Man Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!