The Quick Clone SyndromeThe Quick Clone Syndrome (1998) Season 2 Episode 201- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 439 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Elle, Jay, Kay, Zed, Alpha.
- Voice Actors: Jennifer Lien, Keith Diamond, Gregg Berger, Charles Napier, David Warner.
- Directed By Duane Capizzi.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Mike Goguen.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on September 26, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Agent J is working long hours. He wants some rest. When he noticed an Agent L quick clone, he asks L to launch him some. L is reluctant at first, but then she decides three and only three. Alpha's latest scheme ? using his own J lookalike to steal Zed's brain ?... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee Jones character in the film) was back as a member of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Quick Clone Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Quick Clone Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!