The Undercover SyndromeThe Undercover Syndrome (1997) Season 1 Episode 5- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 490 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jay, Zed, Elle, Kay, Worm Guy, Vonda.
- Voice Actors: Keith Diamond, Charles Napier, Jennifer Lien, Ed O'Ross, Patrick Pinney, Cree Summer, Cynthia Songé, Daniel Davis.
- Directed By Steve Roberts.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Dennis Woodyard.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on November 08, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Having accidentally disabled an alien diplomat's bodyguard, Jay must assume his identity to protect the Tarkan trade minister.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee Jones character in the film) was back as a member of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Undercover Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Undercover Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!