The Buzzard SyndromeThe Buzzard Syndrome (1997) Season 1 Episode 2- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 691 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed, Alpha.
- Voice Actors: Keith Diamond, Charles Napier, Jennifer Lien, Ed O'Ross, Thomas Dekker, Charlie Adler, Sherman Howard, Patrick Pinney.
- Directed By Steve Roberts.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Nathan Chew.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on October 18, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kay and Jay match wits with Buzzard, a ruthless intergalactic bounty hunter.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee Jones character in the film) was back as a member of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Buzzard Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Buzzard Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!