Betty Boop And The Little KingBetty Boop And The Little King (1936) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1774 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios, King Features
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Little King, Queen.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on January 31, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:17 minutes.
- Black & White
The Little King attends the opera with his wife, but is bored silly and sneaks out. He ends up in a vaudeville theater, where Betty Boop is doing a trick riding act. The King gets into the act, which leads into a jump rope exhibition that features Betty, The King... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Featuring seemingly three-dimensional backgrounds. The Little King was created by Otto Soglow and first appeared in the New Yorker in 1931. When Soglow's contract with the New Yorker expired in 1934, he took The Little King to King Features. The... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop And The Little King" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop And The Little King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!