Baby Be GoodBaby Be Good (1935) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1051 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Junior.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Edward Nolan.
- Music: George Steiner.
- Originally Released on January 18, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:48 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty's a dutiful mom who simply cannot get her baby to go to sleep. After the tyke squirts toothpaste over the house cat, Betty tells him a story that is sure to get this stubborn, naughty child in line- and keep... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Part of the story line is replayed in reverse.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Baby Be Good" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Baby Be Good? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!