The Man On The Flying TrapezeThe Man On The Flying Trapeze (1934) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 1815 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Adolph Zukor
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Nana Oyl, Boys, Cat, Ringleader, Jules Leotard (The Man On The Flying Trapeze), J. Wellington Wimpy.
- Voice Actors: William "Red Pepper Sam" Costello, Mae Questel, Gus Wickie.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Dave Tendlar.
- Music: Vee Lawnhurst, Tot Seymour.
- Originally Released on March 16, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Black & White
Popeye arrives at Olive's house only to learn that she has run away with the man on the flying trapeze. So he goes looking for her in this musical cartoon.
Cartoon Production Information:
The original black and white cartoon has been colorized. Nana Oyl- Olive's mother- makes her only appearance in a Popeye cartoon here. Perhaps uniquely in a Popeye cartoon, nearly all of the dialogue... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Man On The Flying Trapeze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man On The Flying Trapeze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!