English Title: The IdeaL'Idée (The Idea) (1932) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 246 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Independent, Les Studios du Théâtre du Vieux Colombier
- Cartoon Characters: Woman, Man.
- Directed By Berthold Bartosch.
- Animated By Berthold Bartosch.
- Written By Berthold Bartosch, Frans Masereel.
- Music: Arthur Honegger.
- Originally Released in December of 1932 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 25:23 minutes.
- Black & White
A naked woman represents a thinker's idea. She goes out into the world, the frightened authorities unsuccessfully try to cover up her nudity. A man who stands up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent Film. Many multiplane shots, some exhibiting up to four levels of animation and up to eighteen camera superimpositions. The films score and soundtrack by Arthur Honegger used a Martenot,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "L'Idée" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about L'Idée? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!