The Pinky And The Brain Reunion SpecialThe Pinky And The Brain Reunion Special (1998) Season 4 Episode 61- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 351 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Bennett, Paul Rugg, Roddy McDowall, Billy West, Ed McMahon, Gavin McLeod, Steve Allen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
The Brain, Pinky, Leonard Shelton, Mr. Director, Snowball, Earl Wendell, Ed McMahon, Gavin McLeod, Steve Allen, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Dick Clark
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pinky And The Brain Reunion Special? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!