Hickory Dickory BonkHickory Dickory Bonk (1998) Season 4 Episode 055-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 374 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Nelson Recinos.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
Based on the "Hickory Dickory Dock" nursery rhyme, Brain perfects a device that causes all of the world's clocks to continuously chime and drive everyone crazy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hickory Dickory Bonk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!