To Russia With Lab MiceTo Russia With Lab Mice (1998) Season 4 Episode 055-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Mousey Galore, Scientists.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Glen Bennett.
- Directed By Nelson Recinos.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles M. Howell IV, Earl Kress, John Ludin.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
Brain gets himself and Pinky sent to Russia so he can genetically alter caviar with a fish mutating capsule. However, a Russian lab mouse complicates his plans when she takes off with the car containing the capsule forcing Brain to chase... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Russia With Lab Mice. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Russia With Lab Mice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!