The Southern LightsThe Southern Lights (2013) Season 2 Episode 202- The Legend Of Korra Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 860 times total.
- The Legend Of Korra Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Nickelodeon Productions
- Animation Studio: Studio Pierrot
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Korra, Jinora, Hiroshi Sato, Tenzin, Mako, Asami, Bolin, Lieutenant.
- Voice Actors: Janet Varney, Kiernan Shipka, Daniel Dae Kim, J. K. Simmons, David Faustino, Seychelle Gabriel, P. J. Byrne; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ian Graham.
- Written By Joshua Hamilton.
- Music: Jeremy Zuckerman.
- First Aired on September 13, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 202
- Season: 2
Korra, Mako, Bolin, Korra's father Tonraq, her new teacher Unalaq, and his children Desna and Eska travel to the South Pole, where Korra attempts to release the Southern Lights. Learning that her father was banished from the Northern Water Tribe for causing a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Story Arc: Book Two: Spirits. In March of 2011, Nickelodeon announced they had added 14 more episodes to the original miniseries of 12, for a total of 26. This second part of season one will be known as Book Two: Spirits. In July of2012,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Southern Lights" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Southern Lights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!