Dangerous BrainsDangerous Brains (1998) Season 3 Episode 58- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 237 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Larry Bruhn, Tyrone Spellbinder, Hector Papdopolis, Girl.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tom Wilson, Bumper Robinson, Marcelo Tubert, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Mike Milo.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Brett Baer, David Finkel, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 02, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
A series of events leads to Brain becoming a teacher to a group of rebellious students.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dangerous Brains" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dangerous Brains? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!