Reunion Gone WrongReunion Gone Wrong (2013) Season 1 Episode 116- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 294 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on October 24, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
All the tribes in Chima are signing a treaty to never fight again....but Crooler is totally against it. When all the animals arrive at the Forever Rock, Crooler... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Reunion Gone Wrong" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Reunion Gone Wrong? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!