Pinky's TurnPinky's Turn (1998) Season 3 Episode 057-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 278 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Mr. President, Mayor, Tycoon, First Lady.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Frank Welker, Billy West, John Glover, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Russell Calabrese.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Jed Spingarn.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 28, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
After yet another one of Brain's plans fail, he lets Pinky come up with and execute a plan. When Pinky's plan is on the verge of succeeding, Brain steps in to finish the job.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky's Turn" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky's Turn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!