Brain FoodBrain Food (1998) Season 3 Episode 56-C- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Julie Green.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Townsend Coleman.
- Directed By Mike Milo.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Braunstein, Gordon Bressack.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 16, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 3
Brain builds a celebrity-friendly restaurant to help popularize his special brand of pizza containing an intelligence boosting drug.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brain Food" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain Food? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!