The Pinky P.O.V.The Pinky P.O.V. (1998) Season 3 Episode 056-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 779 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Mike Milo.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 16, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 3
We see one of Brain's attempts at world domination from Pinky's point of view.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pinky P.O.V." online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pinky P.O.V.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!