Inherit The WheezeInherit The Wheeze (1998) Season 3 Episode 54- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 369 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Les Tarr, Singer, Mel Anoma, Nicky O'Tine, Julie Auburn.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Townsend Coleman, T'keyah Crystal Keymah, Michael McKean, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Nelson Recinos.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Earl Kress, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 14, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Brain becomes a spokesman for a tobacco company so that he can find and expose the company's secrets in an effort to become a national hero.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Inherit The Wheeze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Inherit The Wheeze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!