Brain's Night OffBrain's Night Off (1998) Season 3 Episode 052-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 220 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Waiter, Maitre D, Chef.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tony Pope, Michael David Donovan, Larry Cedar.
- Directed By Kirk Tingblad.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles M. Howell IV, Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Brain takes a night off to do other things besides try to take over the world.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brain's Night Off" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain's Night Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!