N'DjekohN'Djekoh (2012) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 188 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
Supported By: CNC, CRRAV
- Voice Actors: Laurentine Mobeye, Ingamadji Mujos, Sultan Guy, Gisèle Bourkou Kabé, Irène Fimiez, Edith NDôh, Nicaize Miehakanda; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Grégory Sukiennik dit Suki.
- Produced By Richard Van Den Boom, Grégory Sukiennik dit Suki.
- Animated By Gilles Cuvelier, Laurène Braibant, Samuel Guénolé, Claire Trollé, Grégory Sukiennik dit Suki.
- Written By Grégory Sukiennik dit Suki, Laurentine Mobeye.
- Music: Jérôme Rossi.
- Editor: Julie Lena, Grégory Sukiennik dit Suki.
- Originally Released in December of 2012 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
While picking up a small coin, Mariam, a young chadian, remembers... seven years ago, in the village...
Sorry, we do not have a video of N'Djekoh. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about N'Djekoh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!