Melancholy BrainMelancholy Brain (1998) Season 3 Episode 051-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 305 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Hamlet, King, Queen.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Cary Elwes, Clive Revill, Olivia Hussey.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Patrick M. Verrone, Gordon Bressack.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 07, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 051-B
- Season: 3
In a twist on Shakespeare's "Hamlet," Brain attempts to create discord within Hamlet's royal family so that he can rise to power in the chaos.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Melancholy Brain" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Melancholy Brain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!