Pinky At The BatPinky At The Bat (1997) Season 3 Episode 049-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, George Beansteiner, Van Spoony.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Billy West, Corey Burton.
- Directed By Nelson Recinos.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Braunstein, Gordon Bressack.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 22, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
The mice join a baseball team whose home stadium just happens to be in the optimum location for Brain to release his newly developed leather repellant.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky At The Bat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky At The Bat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!