Leggo My EgoLeggo My Ego (1997) Season 3 Episode 046-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 258 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Freud, Woman.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Steve Landesberg, Miriam Flynn.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Jed Spingarn.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 07, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
In 1912 Vienna, Brain makes an appointment with the famed psychiatrist Dr. Sigmund Freud so he can hypnotize him and use him to gain control over Emperor Franz... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Leggo My Ego" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leggo My Ego? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!