Broadway MaladyBroadway Malady (1998) Season 3 Episode 44- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 247 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Thelma, Herbert Schniederlander, Roger Ebert, Female Singer.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Michael McKean, Billy West, Julie Bernstein.
- Directed By Russell Calabrese.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 03, 1998.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
As Brain struggles to find success with his musical "Angst," Pinky receives fame and fortune with his musical "Mice."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Broadway Malady" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Broadway Malady? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!