Dumb PatrolDumb Patrol (1964) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 2552 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig (cameo), French Officer, German Officer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Bob Matz, Lee Halpern, Art Leonardi.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on January 18, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:17 minutes.
- Production Number: 1664.
Bugs replaces Porky, taking it upon himself to rid the skies of Baron (Yosemite) Sam Von Schamm. The two battle in biplanes over 1917 France during World War I.
Cartoon Production Information:
Porky Pig (who is thin in this cartoon) makes a cameo and has a different name. Yosemite Sam's last theatrical appearance (he dies and appears as a Hell's Angel in the end). Bugs doesn't say his signature line "What's Up Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dumb Patrol" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dumb Patrol? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!