Brain NoirBrain Noir (1997) Season 3 Episode 30- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Hamster, Billie, Snowball, Farmer.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Roddy McDowall, Jan Rabson.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 12, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Snowball and Billie return to lead Brain on an adventure in 1946 Los Angeles.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brain Noir" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain Noir? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!