Pinky & The Brain And... LarryPinky & The Brain And... Larry (1997) Season 3 Episode 28-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 318 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Larry, Fred Floppel.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Billy West, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Russell Calabrese, Liz Holzman.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts, Alex Almaguer, Roman Arambula, Ed Baker, Curtis Cim, Doug Compton, Rob Davies, Peter Ferk, Tom Knowles, Michael Labash, Maia Mazier; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 13, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
The mice attempt to take over the world with their new cage mate, Larry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky & The Brain And... Larry" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky & The Brain And... Larry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!