Leave It To BeaversLeave It To Beavers (1997) Season 3 Episode 25-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 297 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Woman, Beaver.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Liz Holzman, Russell Calabrese.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Wayne Kaatz, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 08, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Brain convinces a group of beavers to build him a series of dams in an effort to control waterways and flood cities.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Leave It To Beavers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leave It To Beavers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!