The MazeThe Maze (1997) Season 2 Episode 24-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Scientists.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Pat Musick.
- Directed By Kirk Tingblad.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard, Charles M. Howell IV, Earl Kress.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 01, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
When a chip critical to Brain's plan is used by the lab's scientists to control a virtual reality maze, he must navigate that maze, full of tricks and traps, to get the chip back.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Maze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Maze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!