BrinkyBrinky (1997) Season 2 Episode 23- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 259 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Romy, Rikki Lake, Bartender, Bunny.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Kirk Tingblad.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By David Fury, Elin Hampton.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 22, 1997.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The mice become "parents" to Romy after being created from the accidental merging of their DNA in Brain's cloning chamber.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brinky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brinky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!