A Little Off The TopA Little Off The Top (1996) Season 2 Episode 21-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 263 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Samson, Saran, Delilah.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Glen Bennett, Jim Cummings, Julia Duffy.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 23, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Brain seeks the source of Samson's strength.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Little Off The Top" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Off The Top? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!