Welcome To The JungleWelcome To The Jungle (1996) Season 2 Episode 20- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 292 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Phyllis, Hippie, Snowball.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jeff Glen Bennett, Roddy McDowall.
- Directed By Rusty Mills.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Laufenberg.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 16, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Animal rights activists, thinking the mice are actually monkeys, raid Acme Labs, take Pinky and The Brain, and release them into a jungle. While the mice are trying to find their way back to civilization, they meet an... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Welcome To The Jungle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Welcome To The Jungle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!