The Pink CandidateThe Pink Candidate (1996) Season 2 Episode 18- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 254 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Chief of Staff Brain, President Pinky, Old Woman, The President, Sweaty Pete, Bob Dole, Bernard Shaw, Reporter, Bob C., Newt Gingrich.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker, Richard Karron, Jim Meskimen, Kevin Michael Richardson, Steve McGowan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Reid Harrison.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 02, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Pinky writes a letter to a newspaper complaining "The Family Circus" isn't funny any more, it gets mistaken as a political statement, causing a series of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pink Candidate" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pink Candidate? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!