Fake CHI, Real TroubleFake CHI, Real Trouble (2013) Season 1 Episode 114- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Directed By Peder Pedersen.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Written By John Derevlany.
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on October 10, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
The Wolves are still jacking CHIMA. Cragger want to help retrieve the CHI, but Crooler convinces him to make fake CHI orbs, which causes bad stuff in CHIMA.
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Fake CHI, Real Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fake CHI, Real Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!