The MummyThe Mummy (1996) Season 2 Episode 17-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Cushing, Egyptian Priest.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Corey Burton, Tony Jay.
- Directed By Kirk Tingblad.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 28, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Pinky and the Brain sneak into an Egyptian pyramid and pose as mummies. After being sealed in the pyramid by people who believed the ruse, the mice must then deal with a real mummy.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Mummy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mummy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!