The Joy RideThe Joy Ride (2013) Season 1 Episode 104- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Animation Studio: M2Film, Prime Focus
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Voice Actors: David Attar, Bethany Brown, Matt Cronander, Bill Courage, Chris Van Durchand, Jesse Inocalla, Meghan Kinsley.
- Directed By Peder Pedersen.
- Produced By Sean Feeney, Lilian Klages, Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer, Vicky Kjaer Jensen, Tanja Conway-Blake, Lotte Kronborg; more Producers ...
- Written By John Derevlany.
- Music: Anthony Lledo, Finley.
- First Aired on July 17, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Thailand / India / Denmark
Laval and Eris take a Lion tank for a ride around Chima. During their trip they discover that Cragger has employed a tribe of beavers in an elaborate plot to steal all of the CHI.
Cartoon Production Information:
Following the instant ratings success of the CG-animated Ninjago, Lego and Cartoon Network plan to expand their partnership with an all-new series from Lego for 2013.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Joy Ride" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Joy Ride? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!