PinkassoPinkasso (1996) Season 2 Episode 15-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Genevieve, Critics.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Brian George.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Shawna Cha, John Dubiel, Steve Lewis, Audu Paden, Al Zegler, Mark Zoeller, Joey Banaszkiewicz, Barry Caldwell, Mario D'Anna, Kevin Frank, Norma Rivera-Klingler, Rhoy Shishido; more Animators ...
- Written By Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 14, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Pinky becomes a famous modern artist named Pinkasso to provide money for Brain's latest scheme.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinkasso" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinkasso? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!