The Third MouseThe Third Mouse (1996) Season 1 Episode 13-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 845 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Cribbage, The Major.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Charlie Howarton, Larry Cedar.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Brian Chin, Paul Fisher, John Gordon, Liz Holzman, Enrique May, Brian Mitchell, John Over, Cynthia Petrovic, Jeff Siergey, Roy Wilson, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 12, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 13-A
- Season: 1
When Pinky arrives at The Brain's address in post-World War II Vienna, he is told by several The Brain is dead. Misinterpreting what he's been told, Pinky keeps looking for his friend, eventually leading him in to mystery... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Third Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Third Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!