Around The World In 80 NarfsAround The World In 80 Narfs (1996) Season 1 Episode 10- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 408 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Phileas Fogg, Sir Niles, Passerby, Gummy Gibberish.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Richard Doyle, Brian George, Tress MacNeille, John Rubinow.
- Directed By Liz Holzman, Al Zegler.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Brian Chin, Paul Fisher, John Gordon, Liz Holzman, Enrique May, Brian Mitchell, John Over, Cynthia Petrovic, Jeff Siergey, Roy Wilson, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 03, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In Victorian England's "Pompous Explorers Club," anyone who can travel around the world in 80 days or less will become club president, a position that invariably... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Around The World In 80 Narfs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Around The World In 80 Narfs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!