TV Or Not TVTV Or Not TV (1995) Season 1 Episode 6- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, Janet, Kilmer, Marlon, Shawn, David Letterman, Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jeff Glen Bennett, David Alan Grier, Sam McMurray, Roger Rose; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Al Zegler.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Brian Chin, Paul Fisher, John Gordon, Liz Holzman, Enrique May, Brian Mitchell, John Over, Cynthia Petrovic, Jeff Siergey, Roy Wilson, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts; more Animators ...
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 19, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 6
- Season: 1
When Brain creates a denture whose smile mesmerizes viewers not wearing sunglasses, he tries to expose it to a mass audience by getting his own sitcom. In order to get his sitcom, however, he must first become... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "TV Or Not TV" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about TV Or Not TV? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!