Where No Mouse Has Gone BeforeWhere No Mouse Has Gone Before (1995) Season 1 Episode 4-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 610 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, President, Alien Singer.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Frank Welker, Jess Harnell.
- Directed By Al Zegler.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Brian Chin, Paul Fisher, John Gordon, Liz Holzman, Enrique May, Brian Mitchell, John Over, Cynthia Petrovic, Jeff Siergey, Roy Wilson, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 04, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Brain discovers a probe is about to be sent containing evidence that man is the supreme race on the planet, he alters the evidence to make it look like he is the supreme being on Earth. Aliens receive the probe, and take the mice back to their home planet to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Where No Mouse Has Gone Before" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where No Mouse Has Gone Before? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!