Pinky & The FogPinky & The Fog (1995) Season 1 Episode 4-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 559 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, The Brain, The Mist, Woman.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jim Cummings, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Audu Paden.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Animated By Tony Cervone, Brian Chin, Paul Fisher, John Gordon, Liz Holzman, Enrique May, Brian Mitchell, John Over, Cynthia Petrovic, Jeff Siergey, Roy Wilson, Nora Johnson, Ryan Roberts; more Animators ...
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles M. Howell IV.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 04, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
After developing the ability to befog men's minds with his voice, Brain plans to appear on a radio show as "The Fog" and befog everyone's minds. Once the mice... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky & The Fog" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky & The Fog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!