Opportunity KnoxOpportunity Knox (1995) Season 1 Episode 8R-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 288 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Michael Gerard.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Tom Minton.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 10, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. The mice attempt to steal the gold at Fort Knox and to control the money supply of the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Opportunity Knox" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Opportunity Knox? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!