Brain Meets BrawnBrain Meets Brawn (1995) Season 1 Episode 7R-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 768 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Jeff Glen Bennett, Dr. Jekyl, Billy.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Glen Bennett, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Michael Gerard.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings, Tom Minton.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 29, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. Knowing the British are fanatical about tea time, Brain drinks the strength-inducing Dr. Jekyll... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brain Meets Brawn" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain Meets Brawn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!