Jockey For PositionJockey For Position (1995) Season 1 Episode 5R-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 596 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Neil Ross.
- Directed By Leonard Robinson, Dave Marshall.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. At the Kentucky Derby, Brain becomes a jockey to win the race and finance his plan to build a Reverse... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jockey For Position" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jockey For Position? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!