Hip Hop HobbitHip Hop Hobbit (2013) Season 3 Episode 73-A- MAD Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 124 times total.
- MAD Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Produced By Kevin Shinick, Mark Marek, Sam Register.
- First Aired on January 21, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Bilbo Baggins embarks on an old-school quest of rhyming and break dancing.
Cartoon Production Information:
Other Sequences: MADvent Calendar, Is Santa Coming or Not?, Why Kristen Stewart Never Laughs.. or Smiles, MAD Security Cam, the Perks of Being a Cauliflower, Spy vs. Spy, Tinky Turner's Self Elf Book,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hip Hop Hobbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!